An Important message from the Doctor…..
We hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy during the global COVID-19 pandemic. We trust that you are following the precautions by the CDC (CDC.gov). We are monitoring information daily from the CDC, Federal, State and City agencies to ensure we remain compliant with the most recent recommendations. This will be communicated daily with staff, keeping them informed and ensuring their safety and that of all our patients.
If you have a fever, or are coughing, sneezing, or manifesting any other flu-like symptoms, then please call prior to your visit to the office. Likewise, if you have recently traveled abroad or have come in contact with someone who is ill with a fever or cough.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your financial transactions. You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment and asked a series of health related questions. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands before you enter the office (Hand sanitizers will be stationed at entry ways)
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office
- Maintain distancing in the reception area if you cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the practice.
- We will record the temperature and oxygen saturation level of every patient upon entering the office.
- We have removed magazines from the tables to reduce the transfer of germs.
- We have installed a glass sneeze guard barrier at the reception area.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
What we are doing to keep you and our team safe
- We require all team members to undergo periodic testing for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest detection of exposure – should it exist.
- Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning and end of the work period.
- As always optimum operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Ambient air management with multi stage HEPA 14 air filtration , UV light disinfection and negative ion generation continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air. Surgically Clean air units scrubbing office air every 10 minutes.
- Enhanced HVAC disinfection with UV light or HEPA Filtration units.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- Introduce equipment and protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- Provide testing opportunities and recommendations for patients with expected risk.